Schedule of ECCU Commercial Banks' Fees and Charges
At its 88th meeting held on 21 July 2017, the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB) Monetary Council approved the side by side publication of selected fees and charges by bank and territory of the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union, on the ECCB’s website in January 2018. The schedule provides the fees of products and services offered to personal customers.
Please be advised of the following:
- All fees are reported as at 31 December 2018 to 31 December 2021 unless otherwise indicated;
- All fees are subject to change without notice;
- The ECCB will update these fees on an ongoing basis to reflect any changes; and
- This is not an exhaustive list of commercial banks’ fees. Therefore, for further information, kindly contact the relevant commercial bank(s) or view the fees on the institution(s)’ websites via the links provided on this site.
Click below to access the following:
- ECCU Licensed Financial Institutions Personal/Retail Fees and Charges as at 31 December 2021
- Collated ECCU Licensed Financial Institutions Corporate/Commercial Fees and Charges as at 31 December 2021
- Website Links to ECCU Licensed Financial Institutions Fees and Charges