The deadline for submissions for the 2020 ECCB/RSS-ARU Creative Youth Competition has been extended to Friday, 12 June 2020.
Click here for important information on submitting your entries.
The Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB) and the Regional Security System Asset Recovery Unit (RSS ARU) 2019 - 2020 Creative Youth focuses on art.
Students who wish to participate in the art contest will be required to prepare a piece on one of the following topics:
- Recycling: Waste Management for an Eco-friendly Region
- Cultural Awareness: Keeping Our Culture Alive
- Combatting Crime through Financial Investigations and Asset Recovery
- Entries will be judged in two categories: ages 13 to 16 and 17 to 19, and will be assessed for: creativity and originality; quality and execution; adherence to the selected topic/clarity; use of medium and overall impression; and freedom of expression.
- Artwork (drawing or painting) should depict the topic selected.
- The submission should be accompanied by an explanation/description of no more than 200 words.
- The submission must be ideally be of an original artwork size of 18” x 24”, but should not be smaller than 11” x 17” and no larger than 18”x 24”.
- All entries must be submitted with the official cover sheet. Click here to download.
Entries for the 2020 Creative Youth Competition must be submitted to the ECCB Headquarters or the Bank’s Agency Offices in the respective member countries, no later than 12 June 2020.